Re: AH&D Steam Crane...

Jack Burgess <jack@...>

Or know where they are in an archive . . .
True....and it depends on whether the company responds to us hobbyists.
Twenty-five years ago, I asked Fairmont about the speeders owned by the YV
and then sent me a letter (remember those?) listing all of the speeders sold
to the YV along with model numbers and purchase dates. I envisioned someone
at Fairmont with a green visor and card index having all of this
information. Years later, I sent them a letter about a Fairmont weed burner
purchased by the YV and they sent me a large scale drawing of it. I doubt
that they would do that today....

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com