From: "Jack Burgess" <jack@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 8:21 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Making Model parts through Rapid Prototyping

Rob asked:
Are any of the present technologies capable of laying just the
rivets onto
.010" or .020" styrene sheet? Or laying a sheet of the rapid prototype
material itself of about .01 or .02 thickness with rivets on top?

Or some better idea?

Here is one solution:

http://www.galtran.com/PRR_L2_Construction_Information/Rivet%20Machine/compu
ter_controlled_rivet_emboss.htm