From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of JASON
SANFORD
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 11:11 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Thoughts on this Rail Works PRR X31A Boxcar

I contacted Northern Central Supply to see if they have them in stock but
have not heard back as of yet. Does anyone have an extra set or two just in
case? Thanks.

Jason

Bruce Smith <smithbf@... <mailto:smithbf%40auburn.edu> > wrote:
On Mon, November 26, 2007 8:32 pm, JASON SANFORD wrote:
Thanks for the help. I assume I can letter the car with the decals from
Middle Division from what I have seen in the archives. Thanks.

Jason
Yes, as long as you already have them, since they are OOP.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL