From: "Mike Brock" <brockm@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Hands On Clinic at Cocoa Beach 2008

Tony Thompson notes about the non-Pennsy cars in the first two hands on
clinics at Prototype Rails:

Um, the only two, actually; and that was my point--I guess it's
"two and out." <g>

Yeah...but out of every three frt cars, one was a Pennsy car. <G>. At
least
it seems like it. One thing to remember though. If we ever get to 40
cars...the mind boggles at the thought...at least ONE must be a Northern
Pacific box car...in order to satisfy Brock's Fifth rule of frt cars [ or
was it the Sixth? ].

"There shall be at least one NP box car in every merchandise consist frt
train [ non coal, tank car or reefer drag ]".

Mike Brock

Yahoo! Groups Links