Re: Wild Boys of the Road

Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Ed - I have a copy of the film. A lot of the action happens inside a (PFE as I recall) reefer, giving details not ordinarily seen. The star, Frankie Darro, was big in the early 1930s but never grew tall enough to play anything but jockies later in life. - Al Westerfield

----- Original Message -----
From: ed_mines
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:16 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Wild Boys of the Road

The 1932 movie - "Wild Boys of the Road" is scheduled to be on Turner
classic movies tomorrow night.

In the movie teenage boys become hobos during the depression.

My recollection is that there are at least a couple of steam era
freight cars in the movie.

Good social commentary too.

What do you think Al?

Ed Mines