Re: Clover House

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Russ Clover and his Clover House represent true treasures in this hobby. Russ is a gentleman, and his catalog has always been a fine piece of art, IMHO akin to the early Kemtron and Red Ball catalogues.

His decals are chosen with a twinkle in his eye.

At each of the last two Roseville shows, Russ has politely resisted my proffered professional advice that he should buy a suitable modicum of my surplus models (at much reduced prices) to better ease him into a comfortable and productive retirement.

What is amazing to me is to review old early '50s MRs and find classified ads by Russ- 55 years ago!

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento