Re: Air hoses and brackets...

Ned Carey <nedspam@...>

H-mm. Great interest, yes; but obsession.... :-) ?
Yes Denny, it's an obsession. You aren't implying there is anything wrong with that are you? : -)

IMHO, resin or styrene brackets simply do not cut it because there is
no way to make them sturdy enough to withstand the most casual
handling over any period of time, especially with the relatively
stiff brass air hoses (be careful what you wish for!).

It seems to me that the biggest issue is how the bracket is bonded onto the model. I hope our planned brackets have a pin to strengthen the joint.

Ned Carey