Prototype Rails at Cocoa Beach

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

For those planning to attend Prototype Rails in Cocoa Beach.

The Space Shuttle launch has been moved to Jan 2. The dates for Prototype Rails are Jan 3-6. While the launch date may, of course, move until a later time period, hotel room availability for our weekend will drop to zero VERY shortly...as in today. We have a room block but we've already exceeded it and have added rooms. It may not be possible to add more. Our hotel...the Hilton at Cocoa Beach...is one of two hotels that the media, VIP's and NASA associated people use. If you have not made a reservation by now, DO SO IMMEDIATELY!!! All of the launch associated hotel reservations are now being moved to our time period.

Current launch windows are in the afternoon....3:21 was today's I believe. At the present, I do not know the Jan window but I'm guessing afternoon as well.

DO NOT DELAY ON THE ROOM RESERVATION.

Mike Brock
Prototype Rails Chairman