Re: Coal Car Book

SUVCWORR@...

In a message dated 12/11/2007 1:38:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
karig@... writes:

For those who have asked, my book on coal cars has been released, and it
should be available in retail outlets soon.

If you'd like a preview, you can visit:

http://home.earthlink.net/~coalcars/Coal_Cars.html

There's also a link on that page to an addenda and errata sheet. I hate
making mistakes, but, despite my best efforts and having the book reviewed
by some really smart people, I'm certain that it contains some errors. As
they're identified, I'll post corrections in pdf format at this
address. I'll also add things of interest that I find as I go along.

Bob:

Amazon has it as a pre-order with release on Dec. 15th. 47.75

Rich Orr