Intermountain FGEX car

Don Worthy

Hey group,
I know that the IM car is a "rebuilt" version and the cars that I had earlier purchased were numbered correctly in the 57xxx series (going by Bill W's information)

The other day my hobby man sent me another car. It is numbered 33xxx, although. I'm thinking that this number is incorrect for this version (again I'm looking at Bill's info)

Did IM make a boo boo or I'm I missing something in Bill W's information???

This car has the "later" paint scheme (only has Refrigerator) and my other cars have the earlier scheme. Which, again, makes me think that this car would have been renumbered to the 56 or 57xxx numbers.

Thanks ya'll and Merry Christmas
Don Worthy
Ivey, Ga.