Re: Cranberries-Proof of the cranberries is in the eatin'

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Mike Brock wrote:
Using the theory that the proof of the puddin' is in the eatin' I decided to take a look at the consists of PFE, SFRD and FGE reefers in about 17 WESTBOUND UP trains passing between Laramie and Green River, WY between March 16, 1949 and April 22, 1949. As the results show . . . Not a cranberry in sight.
Um, this is neither when the cranberries are harvested, nor (at least in my family) when they're eaten--think Thanksgiving and Christmas. We don't have a cranberry in sight in March or April, either. <g>

Publishers of books on railroad history