Re: Cocoa Beach Shake-Take Kitbash clinic.

Kurt Laughlin <fleeta@...>

We've been doing the same at our armor model conventions for around 10 years, for the same reason. We made up 100-120 slip-on extensions for the standard rental banquet table legs out of PVC pipe, and bought a large plastic storage container to haul them around. To my knowlwdge we've never had a problem with splitting, sticking, or toppling.

KL