John Harris

ed_mines

A few days ago the forum had some criticism of PRR enthusiasts.

John Harris was (is?) both an employee and fan of the PRR. I have at
least a couple dozen of his steam era freight car prints.

Mr. Harris was a lot more than a railroad enthusiast. The wisdom in his
hand written letters taught me a lot.

Rich Burg wrote me that Mr. Harris had his own farm in addition to
working for the PRR. They may have emt face to face.

I think Rich would describe himself as a Pennsy freak and a freight car
freak. If you don't know who Rich is google - "Rich Burg" railroad.

Too bad Rich isn't on this list.

Ed