reefer behind tank cars was Re: What Roads Had This Car?

jerryglow2

What's the story on the PFE reefer with Rock Island herald? I believe
RI had reefers very similar to some all wood PFE's (R30-13?) but were
not part of the PFE fleet nor lettered as such. I have a model of one
pictured at:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/modeling/more_reefers.html

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Rod Miller <rod@...> wrote:

Photos of my "mystery cars" have been posted in the Files area under
the folder "What Roads Had These Cars". There is a sub-folder for
each
car.

Some of the links yahoogroups automatically posted to announce the
new files won't work because I put the wrong photos in one folder
and fixed it, and then made a typo in another folder name and fixed
it. Your best best is to browse the folders manually to find the
photos for which the link doesn't work. The folder names are pretty
self-descriptive.

The tank car folder includes two "acid dome" versions that are
painted and are waiting for weathering.

Hopefully the collective expertise of this group will be able to
identify appropriate paint schemes for the unpainted cars. For that
I thank all of you very much.

Rod