Re: giving a face lift

SUVCWORR@...

In a message dated 12/31/2007 10:35:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cepropst@... writes:

I was 'shopping' with my wife yesterday and we spent some time in the make
up section. While my wife was looking for whatever I noticed a lot of
different colored chalks and powers. Has anyone tried these products on their models?
You never read about this type of weathering....maybe it's just not manly?

Clark,

I have used the eye shadow etc for years. You just need to be careful with
the more "greasy" one as they will lump. On the other hand if you want to
show surface deterioration from rust they are great. Mascara brushes work
wonders for producing wheel splash on ends of cars and the small sponge brushes
are fabulous for blending colors.

Rich Orr