Re: Timonium show with Martin Lofton. Was: Sunshine delivery times

Garth Groff <ggg9y@...>

Elden,

Timonium is not far from Baltimore. The show is held in some exhibition buildings at the state fair grounds. It may not be the biggest show around, but it is HUGE, like filling three warehouse sized buildings. They hold at least two train shows here each year.

Sadly, I'm going to miss the February show. I will be training as an archery marshal that weekend, as well as taking classes in how to make my own arrows. My longbow seems to be replacing trains.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

Gatwood, Elden J SAD wrote:

Guys;

Where is Timonium, roughly, and why does that show attract some much
interest?

Thanks,

Elden