From: "Tom Gloger" <tomgloger@yahoo.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 12:50 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Safety Appliance question

At what time did the roofwalk extensions (the ones on the
right as you approach the end of the car) become mandatory?
The Cyc at home (1923, I think) shows them on box cars but
not on stock cars. Maybe my MDC 36' cars aren't authentic,
but I'd at least like them legal for 1938.

- Tom "fresh meat" Gloger e-mail: mailto:tomgloger@yahoo.com
web page: http://pws.prserv.net/usinet.tgloger