From: Gatwood, Elden J SAD
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:31 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Ted's Essential Freight Cars

All;

Given the most positive response to Clark's article and model,
Ted's past
articles and models, and Ted's future constraints, were any of you
planning
on picking up part of that ball and running with it in RE to Bill S's
response/plea?

I am missing the numerous wonderful prototype articles by many
esteemed
authors, and the also wonderful articles on modeling freight cars,
that used
to more often grace the printed mags. Who is stepping up that
plate? I know
you guys are hiding all sorts of great models out there; I see
them sometimes
in the RPM photo shoots....

What most of us really, really appreciate is a background, prototype
history/timeline/painting and lettering history, how to model,
paint, letter,
and weather appropriately....

Elden Gatwood