Re: M&STL 50' plug door.

Douglas Harding <dharding@...>

Opps, don't know how the attachment got included in the text of my last
posting. Normally Yahoo strips attachments, as it did with the pdf I also
sent to Brian. The information included is a listing of all M&StL frieght
cars (and some Iowa Central) in chronological order. This information was
compiled by Gene Green. The pdf contained a listing of suggested models in
HO and N, matched to M&StL prototype cars, also compiled by Gene. Both lists
are available at the MSTL Yahoo list. IF there is interest I can post to the
STMFC files.

Doug Harding
www.iowacentralrr.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.