From: Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:57:36 -0800
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: RE: [STMFC] F&C Kits

I'm a regular Mozilla user but I've resigned myself to using IE to see all
of F&C's website. Parts of it just don't work for me with Mozilla.
Especially the freight car area.
Call, write, or email them and ask for their latest list. It's not a
complete list of all kits but it includes the newest ones and some deals on
older ones.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

_____