Re: F&C Kits

SUVCWORR@...

In a message dated 1/27/2008 1:31:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
thompson@... writes:

It's not the "standard" HTML which makes something work in one
browser and not another--it's the "features" embedded in how it works.
Speaking as someone who has had to do extensive work on a web site
(ours), I have always stuck with "generic" features so that essentially
all browsers, even older versions, will be able to view all pages. To
default to IE seems to me a foolish "economy" if you interfere with
customers.

Tony,

They are using frames which do not work in all browsers. But it is code to
detect browsers which cannot handle frames and then a button to view in a
non-frames version is offered. Other than that I don't see any special features.

Rich