Re: DL&W Train NE-6, November 22, 1956, eastbound from Buffalo.

Malcolm Laughlin <mlaughlinnyc@...>

I see that yahoo made a mess of my formatting, so I'll try again. This time I'll put a hard carriage return after each line.

XM PRR 566324 BRAN PARIS NY LINCOLN DAVIS

XM LN 96963 CORN WALTON NY NFY CAMP MILLING CO

XM NYC 123631 SAME

XM SP 27263 "

XM RI 145850 FEEDS ITHACA NY LACKA FEED CO

XM SAL 14890 WHT BALDWINSVILLE NY INTL MLG CO

XM NW 53737 FEED WALTON NY NFY CAMP MILLING CO

XM NYC 113951 CORN BINGH DH

XM CP 259919 FEED " DH BM

XM CBQ 36194 FEED " DH

XM PRR 87848 GR PROD " DH

XM PRR 572805 WHT " DH

XM LN 95324 FEED CORTLAND NY CORTLAND COOP GLF SERV

T CNJ 22293 CHLOROFORM SOLVAY NY SOLVAY PROC DIV ACD

XM PRR 48786 MINRL WOOL BINGH NY NORTHRUP SUPPLY CORP

GB NKP 45674 PIPE SYRA NY CARRIER CORPN

not listed NKP 26086 MILK PWDR FULTON NY NESTLES CO

RP NYMX 1016 FZ BERRYS H CTY NJ FINAL GRAND UNION CO

XM NP 17867 FEED BOUCKVILLE NY COOP FEED DEALERS INC

XM CP 256896 MDSE BINGH NY ACME

XM NKP 6333 SAME

XM MILW 595588 SAME

XM SLSF 162391 MDSE BINGH NY ACME

XM BO 375379 " " "

T GATX 76537 ALCOHOL OW NH

XM UP 187079 WRPG PPR "

RBL RBNX 81200 CANDY "

XM BO 380980 FEED "

XM CP 238439 LBR '

XM ACL 56068 INSUL MALTL "

RS PFE 48479 WINES "

XM NYC 179071 COMPRESSORS BINGH DH

XM PLE 35543 MTY JARS " DH BM

XM ACL 23334 RYE FEED " DH

XM SFE 146090 LBR " "

Varney ? 3 MTYS FOR SH AT BINGH NY VAR 7825 7389 8335

XM NH 33213 LCL MDSE BINGH DH BM

XM SLSF 146533 FEED " DH

GB PRR 371202 ARMY TANKS " "

XM LV 63527 MDSE BINGH NY ACME FF

XM DLW 35031 SAME

XM NH 31004 "

XM NH 32387 "

XM RDG 106701 "

XM NJII 607 "

XM WAB 48316 "

XM PM 84363 SALT SO EDMESTON NY KRAFT FDS CO

FM SP 142763 POLES ITHACA NY NY STAE ELEC GAS CORP

FM SP 142798 SAME

HM DLW 86364 MTY BINGH NY

XM NYC 168363 FEED KINGSLEY PA ROOSS BFROS

XM NYC 169550 WHT BALDWINVLE NY INTL MLG CO

XM WLE 24269 SAME

XM PLE 30559 "

XM PRR 91154 "

XM DH 22994 MTY BINGH NY

HM DH 4124 SAME

GS BM 92785 "

XM CP 254270 BRAN BINGH DH

XM MILW 592489 WOOL OW NH

XM CNW 67126 COTTON "

XM DRGW 69288 ROCK "

RSM TRAX 12187 MEAT NORWICH NY VICTORY CHAIN

RSM MNX 2070 MEAT BINGH DH

RSM MNX 1948 SAME

RSM RPRX 359 MEAT BINGH DH BM

RSM MNX 2212 MEAT " "

RSM MNX 2040 " BOSTON MS OTIS SIMMONDS CO

RS 1 MTYS FOR THE DH AT BINGH NY BAR 8150

RSM MORX 9445 MEAT BINGH DH BM

RSM RPRX 545 " " "

RSM RPRX 324 " " "

RSM RPRX 384 " " "