Re: Tichy Georgia SS rebuild

Don Worthy

hey guys
could I ask "what should the roof look like for the Georgia car?" Maybe something I could scratch build or modify.
Thank you for any help
Don Worthy
Ivey, Ga.

Tom or Gail Madden <tgmadden@...> wrote:
> Correct me if I am wrong,but the roof on the Tichy car is
incorrect.Speedwitch has an accurate version of this car.Armand Premo
That was a special run Ted did for attendees at his first private freight
car modeling seminar. He had a second batch done, but I think he sold all of
those. They're not shown on his web site, and I think there were only 60
altogether.

Tom Madden