-----Original Message-----
From: Monk Alan
Sent: 29 January 2008 12:27

I know the lower pair, CNJ (plot #2316) and Harlem Terminal
(plot #2319)
and both well documented on and off-line... BUT! What's the one
slightly
further up the Harlem River, by the 149th St bridge (plot
#2349)??

I have plans (one day...) to build either the CNJ or HT yards,
their
operations fascinate me, stocked and destocked using carfloats
(portable
staging!) and just endless switching ^_^

Cheers,
Alan,
London, UK