Re: Grit-blasting parts

brianehni <behni@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Raymond V. Young" <rayvirg@...> wrote:


Does anyone know of replacement nozzle holders with hoses for the grit-
blasting cabinet once sold by Northeastern (something or other)? It is
used to grit-blast freight car trucks prior to painting. (Required
freight car content).

Virgil Young
Amarillo, TX
Try your local grit-blasting supply house; they should have a variety of sizes.

Brian Ehni

Join to automatically receive all group messages.