From: "destron@..." <destron@...>
To: stmfc@...
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 12:36:55 AM
Subject: [STMFC] GN 2500 aluminum box

I picked up the CDS dry transfer set for the GN #2500 aluminum boxcar...
and now I'm wondering if anybody might suggest a way to model this car.

I'd also be curious to know how one might model one of the plywood-sided
cars like #44502.

On a final note... I've become a Pennsy modeler... (*burns with shame* ;)
). Picked up the Bowser X31f kit today.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

-----