Re: Tichy Georgia SS rebuild

Frank Greene

It might be easier to model the home made welded roof ;^) To do
that, I just shaved off all of the seam caps on the Tichy roof. You
can lightly scribe or even use 0.010" styrene rod or half round
(albeit oversized) to model the weld beads if you like.
Bruce
There are 4 or 5 of the GA Road rebuilds sitting on blocks at Midsouth Supply in Mableton, GA (GA 19555, homemade roof, is identifiable from the street). I haven't examined them up close, but at least one appears to have the radial Hutchins roof while the others I could see from the street have flat panel, welded seam roofs.

Frank Greene
Memphis, TN