Re: Tichy Andrew truck question

cj riley <cjriley42@...>

As is often the case, I beg to differ with Tony, but there is considerable work
being done now by Di Voss and his committee regarding standards and RPs.
Unfortunately, much of the current effort involves the disparate paths that the
DCC makers are taking, along with anticipating future advances.

CJ Riley

--- Anthony Thompson <thompson@...> wrote:

Dennis Storzek wrote:
I certainly wish the NMRA would fix their standards, or simply do away
with those which only serve to perpetuate non-prototype based
dimensions.
Dennis, you dreamer! The current NMRA administration, like all
recent ones, has no interest in being serious about its standards.
Freight cars are only one of the areas affected.

Publishers of books on railroad history

Be a better friend, newshound, and