Re: Sending money to Canada

ljack70117@...

I wanted to send a check to Canada for 100 dollars Canadian once. I went
to the BANK OF AMERICA and bought a bank check for 100 dollars Canadian
for 2.50 dollars and sent it. I do not remember what the US value was
but I bought the check in Canadian dollars.
Thank you
Larry Jackman

almabranch wrote:

Larry,
You can go into a bank and get an international money order, or your
bank may have an account in a foreign bank so they can write checks
in foreign funds. The only problem is that this is that the bank
charges a fee that I view as expensive. Therefore, if you are
sending money to Canada it will save money to find out what the
American dollar equivalent of Canadian funds is and send that
amount.
Jared Harper