From: Jeff English [mailto:vze2bk3s@...]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 6:32 PM
To: STMFC@...
Cc: ajfergusonca
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: GATX Lettering

Any chance of getting these in any scales other than HO?
Obviously, I'm looking for S-scale, but I'm not the only one who
wants other-than-HO. Since these are pure black, wouldn't they
lend themsleves to decent resolution on an Alps printer?

Jeff English Troy, New York
Proto:64 Classic Era Railroad Modeling
englij@...

| R U T L A N D R A I L R O A D |