Re: Bronx freight houses

Charlie Vlk

There was an extensive article on the Bronx freight house in Railway Age sometime in the 1898-1904 period. The Philadelphia Free Public Library has 15 bound volumes
in their collection and I stumbled across the article while looking for other items....sorry, didn't note the page and volume as it wasn't of interest to me at the time.
I believe it has shown up in some Model Railroader publications and lately one of the trackwork suppliers (jigs or materials??) had photos and a trackplan of a layout they
were building....
Charlie Vlk