April Shot of the Month

Ted Culotta <ted_culotta@...>

The April Shot of the Month is up (link below). Can
anyone help to identify the refrigerator car pictured
in the bottom right hand corner of the photo (behind
the Wabash single sheathed auto car). Only the roof
is visible, but those metal strips for the hatches to
rest on should provide some clue to somebody to help
identify it. Also in the left hand corner, up where
the last freight cars are, there is an SP 36' double
sheathed box car behind the P&LE 1937 AAR car. Can
anyone help with the identification of that car (and
provide a photo)? I think it had truss rods, but I do
not know. Enjoy.

http://www.steamfreightcars.com/gallery/shot%20of%20mo/shotofmoapr02.html

Ted Culotta
www.steamfreightcars.com