April Wish List - Detail Parts

Ted Culotta <ted_culotta@...>

OK, the March Wish List for decals provide to be a
less than rousing success. This one may prove more
interesting to you. I have a new Wish List for April
that is for detail parts. The link is below.

For HO Scale, I have listed some suggested parts (I
will be adding links to photos of them over the next
few days). For other scales, you will have to submit
via suggestions, unless you like the HO list.

PLEASE participate. I would like to send this info to
manufacturers and have it mean something.

The link is:
http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/wish%20list/wishlist042002main.html

Thank you.

Ted Culotta