Re: Sunshine Meet in S Cal in March

charles slater

Heavy on check book. See you there with a future Santa Fe release for this summer.

To: STMFC@...
From: wakeene@...
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:28:50 -0800
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Sunshine Meet in S Cal in March

Charlie,

Thanks. I plan to be at Perris meet. Bringing my list and check book.

-- Bill Keene

Irvine, CA

On Feb 9, 2008, at 6:52 PM, charles slater wrote:

Sign up at one of the shows, he has a sign up sheet there, and he
will put you on it.
Charlie Slater
To: STMFC@...
From: wakeene@...
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 10:35:08 -0800
Charlie,
How does one get on Martin's WEst Coast Mailing List?
-- Bill Keene
Irvine, CA
On Feb 9, 2008, at 10:08 AM, charles slater wrote:
Martin just got home on Thursday and he is going to get the
California mailing out this week. He is coming out and will be at
Parris on March1, Buena Park on March 2, Winterail in Stockton on
March 8 and Pleasenton on March 9. I spoke with him on Friday and he
said with two shows this close together it is a very busy time for
him. Trisha was updating the west coast mailing list and the notice
will be mailed soon.
Charlie Slater
To: STMFC@...
From: wwww5960@...
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 13:02:00 -0800
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine Meet in S Cal in March
Hi all.......Has anyone received any info on the Sunshine meet in
Orange County on March 2nd?.......Best Jim Williams