From: "parkvarieties" <parkvarieties@provide.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 2:09 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Information On Kalso Shops Kit

I just purchased a group of car kits from an individual which includes
a Kelso Shops Distributing resin kit HK-10 for a 1929 CN single sheath
box car, modernized version. I am not familiar with this company
which distributed the kit out of Coquitlam, BC, Canada. Can anyone
advise me on the accuracy of the model, level of detail and any
assembly problems you might have had? Thanks.
Frank Brua