From: "Jon Miller" <atsf@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Atlas trucks

The only railroads I've found that used this version were PRR, who
replaced the original trucks on a few cabins, and Great Northern,<
I must have ordered them before you had even announced yours then. I do
know it's been a long time and at the time there was some discussion about
them.

The 30 ton version, which Richard mentioned, will be available in HO from
Tahoe Model Works in a couple of weeks<
Richard's email came to me with just my comments and none of his. So
who used the 30 ton versions?

And last I guess I should sell my Atlas trucks, anyone need them?

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623