New Files

boyds1949 <E27ca@...>

I just posted two new files. Both are excel files of Southern
Conductor's books copied by Tim Gilbert. I thought these had been
posted years ago but a check in the files and Tim's old messages could
not find them. One file shows about 2 months worth of cars handled by
Southern Conductor ""E.S.B." who worked between Potomac Yard and Monroe
in the fall of 1946; the other is from the same conductor between 12-28-
47 and 2-28-48.

Hope this is some help. Tim must have had the patience of Job to copy
all of this data and then look up the cars in the ORER.

John King