From: "Douglas Harding" <dharding@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 5:56 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: oil for roads

I have added a photo to the Misc photo album, of GATX tank car #56810, being
unloaded on the M&StL (location unknown) directly into a truck equiped for
spraying road oil. Photo was taken in June of 1954, on an grain elevator
track. Note the jobber has a portable pump, which has hoses to the dome as
well as the bottom valve.

Doug Harding
www.iowacentralrr.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.