From: "Richard Hendrickson" <rhendrickson@opendoor.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] MRRX reefer

One of our members just finished a Mather reefer and was surprised to
find
it came with a real wood running board, but plastic painted ice hatches.
It
looks funny, but on the other hand, I've never heard of unpainted
raw-wood
ice hatches???? Should the running boards be roof color? - John
Yes.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520