From: destron@...
To: stmfc@...
Sent: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 7:27 am
Subject: [STMFC] Modeling possibilities?

I have some photos of four cars I'd like to model, but am not familiar
enough with what's available in model form to decide what to use as a
basis for models of these cars.

The cars in question are:

CSS&SB 1266 (13 panel steel gon),
PMcK&Y 91918 (Lot 442-G, steel gon),
NC%StL 20000-21399 (steel rebuilt 36' boxcar),
and
FEC 13001-13030 (33' IL steel hopper).

Any suggestions as to what to use as a basis for modeling these would be
appreciated.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

-----