Re: Looking for parts

ron christensen

That is the usual story, I build one, and one is released.
Maybe I'll wait.
Thanks Ron
--- In STMFC@..., "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@...> wrote:

Ron-

I take it that you are talking about the NE5 design that they shared with the New Haven,
etc...
You are aware that DesPlaines Hobbies / Centralia Car Works is near to releasing one in
plastic in HO????

Charlie Vlk

I'm starting a CGW brass caboose and find that I need some parts, maybe some one on
the
list can help.
I'm looking for:
Equipco hand brake 3750
E-369 hand wheel
US gypsum running board
caboose ladders made with angle iron uprights and round rungs
grab iron brackets like kadee has on their PS box cars This is a hat shaped strap
riveted to
the car, and the grab iron riveted to it.
any help will be appreciated.
Ron Christensen

.