Tim O'

From: "ed_mines" <ed_mines@...>
The Branchline Yardmaster cars retail for $11 & the new Athearn RTR 40
ft. box cars retail for $14.

Considering most Atlas freight cars are in the $10-$15 range and the
appearance of the car in the picture they seem expensive to me.

The Kadee costs about $30; the quality of the model in the picture is
certainly not comparable to them.

Ed