From: <SUVCWORR@...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:31:50 EST
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: New Atlas Model: 1932 ARA Boxcar, HO Scale

In a message dated 3/4/2008 6:30:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
atsf@... <mailto:atsf%40inow.com> writes:

The Clinchfield car which is the test shot looks good for the top
picture on page 94 of Ted's book. Something looks wrong about the truck
compared to the picture.
While the 8-37 data is good for me the date on the Atlas car is
unreadable to me but it looked like 8-47 (hope not).

The photo is gone. If you right click where it should be and check the
properties, you will see that it is unavailable.

Rich Orr