From: "charmantas" <charmantas@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 4:14 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Atlas ARA/AAR 1932 Boxcar

Hello Tim,

Perhaps I underestimate Atlas' stance concerning absolute prototype
fidelity with this upcoming release. Maybe we'll get a Bangor and
Aroostook paint scheme after all (and from three feet, who can
accurately count end corrugations?). Seriously, I would be surprised
if they make a version with the correct non-standard end.

Charles Harmantas

Yahoo! Groups Links