From: "eklundp" <eklundp@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:06 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: New Atlas Model: 1932 ARA Boxcar, HO Scale

Group,

One other comment on the forthcoming Atlas cars...
When I was at the W. Springfield, MA show at the end of January, I asked one of the Atlas
reps whether there would be more versions of these cars in the future. His reply was that
eventually there will be 6 variations produced. If true, and depending on what roof/end
combinations are produced, then they would be able to cover the majority of styles of the
1932 car.

We'll see what actually transpires.

Paul Eklund

Yahoo! Groups Links