2 new services from Lanes Trains

Bill Lane

Hi All,

I am very happy to announce 2 new services from Lanes Trains.
www.lanestrains.com

The first is a highly detailed small volume custom train part design service
using the 3D modeling program Solidworks to produce the master patterns. If
you are like me, you bash pieces of rolling stock to make them different
from all the other pieces from that brass run. It also produces one of a
kind model when new details are added. I can help you design and achieve
your dream of detailing your favorite mode to a new level. While the main
end result is geared towards brass parts production, the masters can be used
as is or to produce a mold for further urethane casting. This application
can be used to produce scenery and lineside items too. Finally, perhaps you
have a favorite brass model with an irreplaceable part missing. Parts
duplication or replacement parts may be possible now.

I will entertain designing for a manufacturer as well.

The second new service is 35mm slide scanning using a high end Nikon slide
scanner.

See my home page for the new links. Please give the pages a THOROUGH read
through at least ONCE before replying. The instructions at the end of the
Solidworks page are very important and needs to be understood before we
begin.

Reply directly to bill@lanestrains.com if you are interested in either of
my new services.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Winner of the 2007 Josh Seltzer NASG Website Award
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Importing a Brass S Scale PRR X29 & G26
http://www.pennsysmodels.com

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE (for now) http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:58 PM