Re: Kit needed - ACY ex-Frisco cars

destron@...

Hm, I think my comments must've gotten mixed up... I meant to say that the
PM/C&O versions are listed as upcoming, on the Speedwitch website.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Frank, not decals as such for the AC&Y's ex-P&N cars, but AC&YHS has
artwork, much based from the original brass stencils. In STMFC photos
are images of the AC&Y 2000-series SS cars with the round herald. A
few cars received the lemon herald introduced in 1955. Agree, the Pere
Marquette, P&N and AC&Y versions would be winners in resin! Bob

AC&Y's ex-P&N 40' autocars, the latter which also beg to be a resin kit
offering. Are there decals yet for the ACY version?

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

Yahoo! Groups Links

!DSPAM:1291,47d42e7c227561142414053!