Truck info needed

Bill Lane

Hi All,

Does anyone have good close up photos of a 2D-F1 (Archbar) truck? Would they
be on any cars at Strasburg like the GL? I think I have them on some
builder's photos, but are not clear enough at that zoom in size for my
needs.

Does anyone have photos of the 2D-F32 truck (For the X42) on the car? And
where again is the surviving X42? I have very good builder's photos of just
the truck. I am trying to decipher how the bolster worked. The main truck
frame is a large rigid casting with the wheels springing independently on
the large drop center support beam. But it looks like there is a sub-bolster
that is hung in the middle of the frame and swings side to side across the
rails. I can email the General Steel drawing I have.

Any help in explaining how this bolster arrangement works would be greatly
appreciated. Close up photos of the side frame center area with the springs
and bolster area would also be welcomed.

Also please reply if you are interested is seeing these trucks produced in
brass in a scale other then S.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Winner of the 2007 Josh Seltzer NASG Website Award
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE (for now) http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

Checked by AVG.
1:41 PM