Re: Period tank cars

Cyril Durrenberger

Tony,

I am not familar with the circular 6 information. Who published them and where might one locate one?

Cyril

Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com> wrote: CYRIL DURRENBERGER wrote:
> There are a number of companies that have mileage listed for which I
> have been able to locate ORER data on their tank cars . . . Also there
> are a number of companies who shipped in tank cars who do not appear
> in the ORER issues up to 1913. I have reviewed ORER's from 1888,
> 1892, 1897, 1900, 1901, 1904, 1905, 1908, 1911 and 1913. I have not
> been able to locate any information on the cars from these companies.

Cyril, have you looked at the Circular 6 info on tank car
gallonages? I can direct you to sources of them if you need to do so,
or they may be available in archives in Austin.

Publishers of books on railroad history