Re: Fw: Crankpins for a model steam locomotive - an Arbour Models 4-6-0

NHJJ4@...

Richard,
My EX used to work in the Optical field. She made Eye Glasses.
You may want to try any Eye glass, Eye DR. ? What ever.
She brought home BOXES of screws, washers, nuts, studs,shoulder screw's ALL
made by a company called " HILCO" They have a Vast Catalog of what you may
need.
Give an Eye DR or the likes of a " Frame & Lens a call
I have used them in replacing Brass unit screws and the like."
and a couple times on Brass steam.
I used to have one but that was before the big " D "
hope this helps,
Jim Evans